Construction method of waterproof geotextile bentonite waterproof blanket
Construction method of waterproof geotextile bentonite waterproof blanket: 1. The material of bentonite waterproof blanket has a large self-weight, and should be transported and laid by scraper.
Construction method of waterproof geotextile bentonite waterproof blanket: 1. The material of bentonite waterproof blanket has a large self-weight, and should be transported and laid by scraper. 2. The connection of bentonite waterproof blanket material adopts the method of lap joint. 3. When the bentonite waterproof blanket is laid on a slope greater than 10%, the number of overlaps along the length of the slope should be minimized. The bentonite pad on the slope must exceed the toe line by more than 1500mm. D. We will lay the bentonite waterproof blanket in strict accordance with the laying design drawings submitted to the supervision engineer, unless required by the owner or the supervisor. 4. Any equipment used for laying bentonite waterproof blankets cannot run on top of the already laid geosynthetics.
Bentonite waterproof blanket selects the best quality natural sodium-based bentonite in China - natural sodium-based bentonite. After our unremitting efforts and technical research, the product has been successfully developed. The overall performance of the product is stable, with high tensile and shear strength. The bentonite particles in the middle layer are inorganic The material does not age or deteriorate. After high water absorption, it can form an impermeable gel with a permeability coefficient of ≤1×10-10m/s. At the same time, the bentonite particles in the waterproof blanket do not flow in one direction, and can be used in the full range. A uniform waterproof layer is formed inside, which has excellent permanent waterproof and anti-seepage. It is widely used in waterproof and anti-seepage projects in subways, tunnels, landfills, airports, water conservancy, roads and bridges, buildings, etc. It is a natural, green, Environmentally friendly new waterproof material.
Natural sodium bentonite waterproof blanket
The natural sodium bentonite waterproof blanket is mainly composed of: the upper layer is non-woven geotextile, the middle is natural sodium bentonite, and the bottom layer is plastic flat woven geotextile.
The finished natural sodium-based bentonite waterproof blanket rolls produced by our company are mainly divided into two types: type (GCL-NP/N) and film type (GCL-OF/N).
Product features of natural sodium bentonite waterproof blanket
1. Green and environmental protection: The raw materials used in the waterproof blanket are all natural sodium-based bentonite, which is made in heaven and does not require any additives to meet the relevant standards. It does not age, corrode, or deteriorate. It is a natural green environmental protection material.
2. Permanent waterproof and excellent performance: Natural sodium-based bentonite has been successful for hundreds of millions of years, and its waterproof performance is often more durable than buildings. Sodium bentonite forms a high-density diaphragm under water pressure. When the thickness is 3mm, the water permeability is less than α×10-11/s (α=1-9), which is equivalent to 100 times the density of 30cm thick clay. Water performance is evident.
3. Simple and convenient construction: only need to use bentonite powder, nails, washers, etc. to connect and fix; it is not affected by weather and construction environment such as temperature, and can be directly constructed in cold and humid environments. Natural lap joint, sprinkle bentonite powder on the lap joint, and the bentonite waterproof blanket can lap itself after encountering water. It is a material that uses water to activate the waterproof function. No special inspection is required after completion; repairs are easy and simple if a waterproof defect is found. Among the existing waterproof materials, GCL has the shortest construction period and the easiest operation. It has a significant effect on shortening the construction period and saving costs.
4. Strong self-repairing ability: The integration of waterproof materials and objects makes sodium-based bentonite have 20-28 times the expansion capacity when it encounters water. Even if the concrete structure vibrates and settles, the bentonite in GCL can immediately repair within 2mm. Cracks on the concrete surface. Even perforations as large as 30mm in diameter can fully recover within 15 days.
8) When the bentonite composite waterproof pad (GCL) is used in hydraulic engineering, its special construction method is referred to SL/T225 "Technical Specification for Application of Geosynthetics in Hydraulic and Hydropower Engineering". During construction, the bentonite waterproof pad is lapped along the water flow direction, and the upstream bentonite composite waterproof pad is lapped on the downstream bentonite waterproof pad.
Waterproof mechanism of natural sodium bentonite waterproof blanket:
Natural sodium-based bentonite has high swellability (the bentonite particles can expand 10-30 times their own volume after absorbing water). Under the action of temporary protective layer, backfill soil and fiber tension in waterproof blanket, etc.), the molecules are interspersed and arranged, the internal voids are reduced, and a dense gel structure layer is formed, which cannot be penetrated by water molecules, thus playing a waterproof role. The coefficient can reach 5×10-11m/s. The greater the squeezing force, the higher the density and the better the waterproof effect.