Features of impermeable membrane
The standard name of the impermeable membrane is polyethylene geomembrane, which is mainly made of milky white translucent to opaque thermoplastic resin material - polyethylene resin.
The standard name of the impermeable membrane is polyethylene geomembrane, which is mainly made of milky white translucent to opaque thermoplastic resin material - polyethylene resin. Polyethylene is a high molecular polymer, which is non-toxic, tasteless and odorless white particles with a melting point of about 110℃-130℃ and a relative density of 0.918-0.965. Good chemical stability, high rigidity and toughness, good mechanical strength, good resistance to environmental stress cracking and tear strength, as the density increases, the mechanical properties and barrier properties will increase accordingly, heat resistance, and tensile strength The strength is also higher; it is resistant to corrosion by acids, alkalis, organic solvents, etc.
1. High anti-seepage coefficient - the anti-seepage membrane has the anti-seepage effect that ordinary waterproof materials cannot match. , which can effectively overcome the uneven settlement of the base surface, and the water vapor permeability coefficient is high
2. Chemical stability - The impermeable membrane has excellent chemical stability and is widely used in sewage treatment, chemical reaction pools, and landfills. High and low temperature resistance, asphalt, oil and tar resistance, acid, alkali, salt and other 80 kinds of strong acid and alkali chemical medium corrosion resistance
3. Anti-aging performance - the anti-seepage film has excellent anti-aging, anti-ultraviolet and anti-decomposition capabilities, and can be used in bare hands. The service life of the material is 50-70 years, providing a good material guarantee for environmental anti-seepage.
4. Plant root resistance - HDPE impermeable membrane has excellent puncture resistance and can resist most plant roots
5. High mechanical strength—impermeable membrane has good mechanical strength, tensile strength at break 28MPa, elongation at break 700%
6. Low cost and high efficiency - HDPE anti-seepage membrane adopts new technology to improve the anti-seepage effect, but the production process is more scientific and fast, so the cost of the product is lower than that of traditional waterproof materials. To save about 50% of the cost
7. Fast construction speed - the anti-seepage membrane has high flexibility, there are various specifications and various laying forms to meet the anti-seepage requirements of different projects, using hot-melt welding, the welding seam strength is high, the construction is convenient, fast and healthy
8. Environmental protection and non-toxicity - The materials used in the anti-seepage membrane are all non-toxic and environmentally friendly materials. The anti-seepage principle is ordinary physical changes and does not produce any harmful substances. It is the best choice for environmental protection, breeding and drinking water pools.